Yay! Okay, to kick things off, there are FREE GREEN HEADPHONES! Located at the Cove. Unfortunetly, the headphones is only an outfit, not a function.
Next, we have the Boom Boxes. YAY! A FUNCTION! Hold on ONLY to the boom box and press “D”! The are located on the Nightclub Roof. The VIP pass is required to get into the room! I’ll discuss that below.
WAIT.. we had these last year! They are the exact same box… lol. Sheesh CP, could you make something different? Here’s a picture of last years boom box:
In order to get the Boom Box, you got to get the VIP Pass in the Snow Forts. (Sorry, members only.) It costs 50 coins. Not too hard to get, right? xD I have to say, this one looks way better than last years! last years looked like a christmas card. xD
Now for some instruments! Once you have your VIP ticket, head out to the Dock (Which by the way, this stage changes EVERYDAY.) Then head backstage, in the top right corner of the stage.
HEY! SOME NEW ITEMS YES! The Double Necked Guitar is actually pretty cool. The trombone and Cowbell aren’t that bad actually. However, everything else is a repeat. I hardly ever see a Tuba anymore, they are just SO old. But yeah, the Bass was from the last Music Jam, and I think both guitars have been in the CP Clothing Catalog before.
LASTLY, the PENGUIN BAND! (Or, commonly shorted on cp, PB) I actually have not yet seen them yet, so I don’t really like them lol. The band PLAYING is at the Ice Berg. DON’T GET EXCITED! IT’S NOT THEM! Lots of people will say that you need to get off the stage for the background, but that’s not true. You have to be able to see their name and be able to click on them. Even if the penguins get off the bots, you still wouldn’t be able to click on them.
HOWEVER, the ice berg is a huge advantage now. Okay, so whenever the Penguin Band is actually logged on, the bots at the Ice Berg will dissapear! So here’s my quick guide to finding them
1. They show up at the ice berg to play if they are NOT logged on.
2. When there is a sign saying “The Penguin Band is taking a Break”, that means they are online!
3. *unconfirmed, but using logic* They will probably be at the Backstage, that’s the only place that would be reasonable to go to.
4. Now, log off and go through every server’s backstage.
5. If a server that is usually empty has a five bars all of a sudden, then they are PROBABLY on there.
6. Once you’re there, you should open up your buddy list.
7. Click on the icon with the eyes, the one in between the smilee and the skull.
8. Scroll through the list until you see a smilee face next to a name WITHOUT NUMBERS.
9. Click on them, they should be in a posture that is not like the ones you have when you click on your player card.
10. If so, YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FOUND THE PENGUIN BAND!
11. Quick! Click on where the “Add Buddy” icon would be. You would get the Club Penguin Band Background!
12. I think if you just do #10 to ONE band member, you still get everyone elses background.
Here is a refference of G Billy, Franky, Petey K, and Stompin Bob. (I just realized they all wear the same hat! lol) This picture was taken by Mike 92. THANKS MIKEY!
Thanks for looking! Comment and Press Ctrl +D for more updates! Thank you! 😀
~Aqua Blue 10~ (The one and only!)